Front Load Recycling Bins
Triline is now offering the convenience of same-bag, commingled recycling to the commercial market. It’s one more way we’re helping divert waste from landfills, through forward-thinking and practical recycling programs.
Now, most paper, cardboard, plastics and food-related aluminums can all go in a single blue bag. These commingled bags can be placed in the same bin you use for your regular cardboard, paper and fibre recycling.
An easy and affordable solution:
- Accepted commingled materials are placed in standard recycling blue bags. No sorting required!
- Blue bags get placed in our standard cardboard recycling bins (4, 6 and 8-yard bins available).
- Cardboard, newspapers and other fibres can be placed directly in the bin (no blue bag required).
- Bins are collected by Tri-Line on the scheduled pickup date – according to your needs.
- Available at a price comparable to regular recycling programs.
- Pickup available 7 days a week, year round.*
- A wide range of convenient payment options.
* With the exception of December 25th and January 1st.
Paper and cardboard fibres
- Computer paper
- OCC (old corrugated cardboard)
- Boxboard (non-corrugated cardboard)
- Phone books
Commingled in blue bags or loose in the bin
- Deposit items (pop cans, plastic pop bottles, milk cartons etc.)
- Paper coffee cups.
Coffee cups to be rinsed. No glass
- Aluminum (such as tuna cans)
- Steel cans (such as soup cans)
Cans to be rinsed, with lids removed.
Standard recyclable plastics
- #1 and #2 containers
- #3 bags
- # 6 polystyrenes (cups, food trays, egg cartons)
- # 7 mixed plastics
Note: This program DOES NOT accept electronic items or glass.
- 4 Yard Bin(80”w x 54”d x 48”h)
- 6 YARD BIN(80”w x 66”d x 60”h)
- 8 YARD BIN(80”w x 64”d x 80”h)
- Food Courts
- Schools and Large Institutions
- Hospitals and Health Care Facilities
- Commercial Buildings with a Cafeteria
- Manufacturing and Service Facilities