Organic Waste Collection
This innovative service has been introduced for environmentally conscious businesses, industries and organizations that regularly dispose of large quantities of organic materials but are seeking an alternative that diverts waste away from landfills.
No More Wasting Away in Landfills
Instead of going to the landfill as garbage, organic materials collected through Tri-Line’s Organic Waste Collection service are sent to dedicated facilities where they are converted into fuel ethanol, green power and bioFertilizer.
An easy and affordable solution:
- Durable 64 gallon (242 litre) plastic Toter® bins are provided for your site.
- Organic waste is contained in a compostable liner placed within the Toter® bin. Only compostable liners approved by Tri-Line can be used.
- All accepted organic waste can be placed in the same liner within the Toter® bin.
- Liners are removed from Toter® bins by Tri-Line on the scheduled pick-up date.
- Organic waste collection is available at a price comparable to regular waste disposal.
- Pick-up available 7 days a week, year round.*
- A wide range of convenient payment options.
- Large roll off bins and compactor solutions available for high-volume organic customers.
- bread, grains & pasta
- coffee grounds with paper filter
- fruit – including pits and shells
- leftover and spoiled food
- tea bags
Food Soiled Paper:
- Coffee filters
- Greasy pizza boxes
- Paper cups & plates
- Paper towels
- Paper take-out boxes & containers
- Wooden chopsticks
- Paper with wax or plastic coating
- Cooking oil & grease in large concentrated quantities
- Any liquids
- Must be used in conjunction with a compostable liner approved by Tri-Line.
- Food Courts
- Schools and Large Institutions
- Hospitals and Health Care Facilities
- Commercial Buildings with a Cafeteria